Sunday, November 8, 2009

Me

Am back after a loonnnnggggg hibernation .
Last night I was just thinking about myself and wat are general opinions of people about me. As usual everyone complains that i still have a child in me. Well, I dont know y everyone has a problem with that coz i am very happy that i havent stubbed the child in me. I think everyone has a child in them but they stub it saying that it wont let them be so called mature and responsibled person.
Do we really have to kill the child or stub the child in us to become mature nd responsible. I am very happy that i still like those small things that a child likes. I love getting drenched nd playing in rain , i love to sing loudly when im riding or walking on the road and don't care of people giving me stare. And I also don't care if anyone don't wanna walk next to me or come with me coz they feel embarrassed . I am happy to retain the innocence in me. I just dont give a damn to others who tell im immature or not responsible enough coz i still run when i see an ice cream shop.

Well people if u don't wanna enjoy your life and wanna remain a nerd your life then u do. Please stop telling me how to be and not to be coz i love the way i am.

No comments: