Monday, November 9, 2009

50 things about me


Well u might be thinking that i am very much obsessed with myself, that i am writing so many posts about myself. Well its my blog if i dont write here where else will i write.
So here goes 50 things about myself:
1. I love myself a lot.
2. I am an introvert but was in an assumption that i was an extrovert till last year.
3. I love music nd listen to music whole day in the office.
4. I sing at the top of my voice while i am alone, nd also while i am riding.
5. I am too blunt, no wonder people call me rude.
6. I used to wear braces for around 2 years.
7. I hate shopping , i know i know that gals love shopping. But i am different.
8. I hate pink and hate it when my mother nd sisters get anything pink for me.
9. I love coffee, nd can leave on it for full day.
10. I am 5"1", yeah u r right i am too short, but good things always comes in small packages.
11. People generally love to take my trip..i dont know y.....ll surely let u know wen i find out.
12. My room is blue.
13. I always fall sick....dont know the reason for that too.
14. I have learnt Carnatic music for 8 years from 3 different teachers,but cud never take the exam.
15. I am a chronic worrier.
16. I was always early to college and now am always early to work.
17. I love the food available on roadside.
18. I love chocolate ice cream, only chocolate huh.
19. oh most imp, i was born on 18th April 1987.
20. My zodiac sign is Aries of which am very proud of.
21. I am a worst moody u can ever find.
22. My mood changes like Bangalore weather.
23. I love loafing around.
24. I hate it when i am told not to do something.
25. I never thought i would start a blog and would write something.
26. I am the laziest person in the whole world, if u dont believe me ask my parents.
27. I dont believe in love.
28. I dont like wearing make up. Yes i know in few things i am weird.
29. I have chubby cheeks which i hate and not able to get rid of.
30. I wanna have a puppy as a pet but not allowed to have.
31. I have long hair which i shall be chopping of as soon as my mom gets me married.
32. My school was just 5 minutes of walk from my place.
33. My mom hates me going out of town without her as she is tooo protective.
34. I hate possessive nd dominating people.
35. I can speak 5 different language nd wanna learn a foreign language, but dont knw wen m i gonna do that.
36. I have a worst memory and i can never remember people's faces.
37. I have a passion for good voices.
38. I can be the meanest person when i want to be.
39. I love being sarcastic.
40. I have read all the novels of Jeffrey Archer.
41. I cant sit for 3 hrs in a theater and watch a movie.
42. My handwriting used to change everyday when i was in school...... in fact it changes even now.
43. I love changes.
44. I am famous for wasting my time by doing nothing.
45.I have 4 elder sisters, yeah ours is a big family.
46. I am the most pampered one at home as i am the youngest.
47. I am still afraid of ghosts.
48. I love riding my bike even though it neither has brakes nor mirror.
49. I love chocolate with anything.
50. I love being right.........

Ok enough i cant think anything else to write now.
12

2 comments:

Suddy said...

50 about u ?
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.